Issue: You require large files, such as a SQL Server CE database, to be used on the emulator but dont have enough space.
Solution: You can resolve this by setting up a storage card for the emulator that maps to a local folder on your PC.
Steps to configure PC:
- Create a folder on your local hard drive such as c:\emulator\Storage Card
This will be configured as the storage card for your emulator in the next step
Steps to configure the Emulator:
- In Device emulator select File menu –> Configure
- Select the General tab
- Set the shared folder to c:\emulator\Storage Card in the shared textbox
- press ok
- On the enykatir go to File –> Reset –> Hard
- Once the emulator boots go to Start –> Programs –> File Explorer and select Storage card