If your using the Windows Azure November SDK v1.3 and have deployed a web role using Full IIS** then you should get the SDK refresh which contains config and security updates. You can get more info here
Applying the fix
- Please download and install the refresh of the November 2010 Tools and SDK (recommended).
To upgrade just the SDK please use this link (64 bit) or this link (32 bit).
- To verify the fix has been applied.:
- Start >> Control Panel >> Programs and Features
- Find ‘Windows Azure SDK’ and verify the version is now 1.3.20121.1237
- Re-package your service.
- Upgrade/re-deploy your service in the cloud.
** Note: Full IIS is the default after deploying with v1.3 unless you have specifically removed the <Sites></Sites> element from your ServiceDefinition.csdef to revert to using the legacy hosted web core